Excellent opportunity to work on a fun and dynamic
team! If you are looking for a rewarding career that will give you the
opportunity to learn, grow and help others in our community; then Tri-County is
the opportunity for you!
The Case Manager (Health Home Coordinator) is responsible
for assisting persons with serious and persistent mental illness by providing
rehabilitative and treatment services as well as environmental supports that
promote the integration of the consumer into the community, sustain the
consumer in their current living situation or another living situation of their
choice, and enhance the quality of their life.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Helps consumers identify strengths, set goals
and develop a Plan of Care; participates with team members in the development
of a holistic assessment of the consumer, including physical, emotional,
psychological, and spiritual.
- Participates with client and other staff in the
development and implementation of a Plan of Care that supports and advocates
individuals to improve their health and wellness, live a self-directed life,
and strive to reach their full potential.
- Oversees Plan of Care and coordination of
services, ensuring that consumers are actively participating in reaching goals
identified in the plan.
- Provides supportive listening and
psycho-educational services to individuals and others as needed, both on and
- Provides linkage to crisis interventions,
assessment, referral, and follow-up in an environment safe both for the
consumer and staff.
- Collaborates with family members and significant
others as appropriate.
- Provides family education and consultation, if
desired, by a person receiving BHH to help family members and/or other natural
supports to develop systems and help the person to manage their symptoms of
medical or mental disorders.
- Utilizes the consumer's electronic health record
(EHR) to ensure that documentation is complete, accurate, timely, and meets
regulatory and agency standards.
- Uses personal vehicle as may be required for
consumer transportation, outreach in the community, home visits, and/or
- External and internal applicants, as well as
position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans With
Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as
listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to
be determined by management on a case by case basis.
We strive to ensure that your work experience reflects the
values we hold most dear - respect for individual, diversity of thought and
ideas, and commitment to professional growth in an environment where you can
thrive and excel.
External and internal applicants, as well as position
incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans With Disabilities
Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided
or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by
management on a case by case basis.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree and a MHRT/C
provisional certification as well as an active Maine State Drivers License
- Visit the Muskie School site to see if you
qualify for a provisional or have questions about how to obtain a MHRT/C
Some of the many
benefits of working for Tri-County:
- Work Culture Focused on Employee Wellness &
- Friendly & Supportive Atmosphere
- Agency Paid Training & Professional
- Generous Paid Time Off (full-time employees
earn 23 days per year to start)
- Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Benefits Eligibility
- Agency Paid Life Insurance Policy
- 403(b) Retirement Plan (with employer
- Friendly Neighbor Discounts: Verizon, Sullivan
Tire, and Governor's Restaurant
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
By joining our
relaxed and friendly team, you will find colleagues willing to support you and
embrace your unique perspectives and experiences. We promote whole health and
wellness, not only for the clients we serve, but for our staff members as well.Tri-County Mental
Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
maintaining a culture of mutual respect. We do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religious creed,
sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sexual
orientation, gender orientation, or expression. We celebrate our differences
and thrive on inclusivity.