You will come for our
dedication to service, industry competitive salary and excellent benefits. You
will stay when you discover our organizational culture and supportive
leadership that prioritizes your professional growth. For over
70 years, our committed team of dedicated professionals has provided the solid
foundation where hope and healing can begin to flourish.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provides counseling and/or therapy according to a plan of care developed from assessment and diagnostic evaluation, as well as evaluating and assessing the holistic needs of the individual consumer.
- Develops a written plan of care in conjunction with the consumer, the consumer's family where appropriate, and significant others.
- Provides therapeutic treatments that are both clinically sound and cost effective and carries out therapeutic treatments and procedures according to established care plans, agency and program policies and procedures, professional standards, and within the scope of practice of the employee's professional license.
- Assesses changes in the condition of the consumer and modifies the plan of care as appropriate.
- Educates and instructs consumers and significant others in prevention and rehabilitative measures appropriate for the consumer's care and safety.
We strive to ensure that your work experience reflects the
values we hold most dear - respect for individual, diversity of thought and
ideas, and commitment to professional growth in an environment where you can
thrive and excel.
External and internal applicants, as well as position
incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans With Disabilities
Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either
unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined
by management on a case by case basis.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Duties require a Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology/Counseling or Psychiatric Nursing. Three to five years of directly related experience preferred.
- Must possess LMSW/LCPC/LMFT conditional clinical license or APRN-CNS clinical licensure with PMHCNS-BC certification. Clinicians that are dually licensed as a CADC or LADC are preferred.
- Experience working with and knowledge of co-occurring disorders preferred.
- Must possess a valid State of Maine driver's license if required to travel.
By joining our relaxed and friendly team, you will find
colleagues willing to support you and embrace your unique perspectives and
experiences. We promote whole health and wellness, not only for the clients
we serve, but for our staff members as well. We support one another, share
stories of our successes and challenges we face, and celebrate our
collective and individual achievements. We are passionate about ensuring
Tri-County is a respectful, inclusive community of professionals dedicated to
our mission, those we serve, and each other.
Some of the many benefits of working for Tri-County:
Tri-County Mental Health Services is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer committed to maintaining a culture of mutual respect.
We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because
of race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical
or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender orientation, or expression. We
celebrate our differences and thrive on inclusivity.
Culture Focused on Employee Wellness & Inclusivity
& Supportive Atmosphere
Paid Training & Professional Development Opportunities
Paid Time Off (full-time employees earn 23 days per year to start)
& Dental Benefits Eligibility
Paid Life Insurance Policy
Retirement Plan (with employer match)
Neighbor Discounts: Verizon, Sullivan tire, and Governor's