*$5,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS: pro-rated based hours per week. First 1/2 is paid upon successful completion of 90 day review/introductory period completion and second half is paid after 6 months from hire date, pending successful completion of introductory period.TCMHS takes pride in its Outpatient Clinicians' passion for trauma-informed care. Join a team of professionals that is encouraged to explore and utilize different modalities such as: skills in TF-CBT (trauma informed cognitive behavioral therapy) DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy) or EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy) or another modality that you love to practice. Begin a career in an environment that supports your specialties, respects individuality, and will provide you with ongoing training and supervision to help you pursue your personal career goals. See below for an overview of agency benefits.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Provides counseling and/or therapy according to a plan of care developed from assessment and diagnostic evaluation, as well as evaluating and assessing the holistic needs of the individual consumer.
· Develops a written plan of care in conjunction with the consumer, the consumer's family where appropriate, and significant others.
· Provides therapeutic treatments that are both clinically sound and cost effective and carries out therapeutic treatments and procedures according to established care plans, agency and program policies and procedures, professional standards, and within the scope of practice of the employee's professional license.
· Assesses changes in the condition of the consumer and modifies the plan of care as appropriate.
· Educates and instructs consumers and significant others in prevention and rehabilitative measures appropriate for the consumer's care and safety.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Duties require a Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology/Counseling or Psychiatric Nursing. Three to five years of directly related experience preferred.
· Must possess LMSW/LCPC/LMFT conditional clinical license or APRN-CNS clinical licensure with PMHCNS-BC certification. Clinicians that are dually licensed as a CADC or LADC are preferred.
· Experience working with and knowledge of co-occurring disorders preferred.
· Must possess a valid State of Maine driver's license if required to travel.
Some of our benefits include:
Generous Paid Time Off - full-time employees earn 23 days per year to start (pro-rated for part-time positions of 20 hours/week or more).
Health, Dental - health benefits eligibility starting at 24 hours/week.
Agency paid life insurance policy
403(b) Retirement Plan - with employer match.
9 Paid Holidays
Opportunities for agency paid trainings and Professional Development
Friendly Neighbor discounts such as Verizon, Sullivan tire, and Governor's Restaurant
Gym membership reimbursement
A work culture focused on employee wellness and inclusivity
Industry Competitive Salaries
Quality Supervision and a friendly and supportive atmosphere
*$5,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS: pro-rated based hours per week. First 1/2 is paid upon successful completion of 90 day review/introductory period completion and second half is paid after 6 months from hire date, pending successful completion of introductory period.Tri-County Mental Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to maintaining a culture of mutual respect. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender orientation, or expression. We celebrate our differences and thrive on inclusivity.